Only a full day tour to see both caves including PARADISE CAVE, the longest dry cave in South East Asia, and DARK CAVE,a real adventure cave with many interesting activities. Book Dark cave and Paradise cave tour with us now!
- Pick up and Drop off: Your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Finish Time:Between 5:00 and 5:30 pm depending on group size
- Duration: Full Day
- Activities: Exploring, Taking by boat, Walking, Mud bathing, zip lining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving
- Attraction: Paradise cave, Dark cave
In the morning:
- 08:00 – 08:15 a.m: Our van and tour guide will pick up guests at your hotel in Dong Hoi and start Paradise and Dark cave tour.
- After about 1h10 minutes driving, you will arrive in Dark cave (Located about 20km from Phong Nha cave, 65 km from Dong Hoi)
- Dark cave is amazing and the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touch on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave.
In the afternoon:
- 11:45 a.m: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant and take a short rest.
- 13:00 p.m: Visit Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia and the most beautiful wonder of the Creator on Earth. (Located about 25km from Phong Nha cave, 75 km from Dong Hoi).
- 17:00 – 17:30 p.m: Back to Dong Hoi city. Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends
1,408,000 VND/pax (or 64 USD/pax) (GROUP TOUR)
– Free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station and airport – Transfer and back up by van – Vietnamese or English speaking guide – Drinking water – Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes) – Entrance fee and golf car – Travel insurance
-Dark cave and Paradise cave tour-
Maybe you’re finding these Related Posts.