– Option and price from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private cars:
|Privates Car||Picture of Private Car||Types of Private Cars||Price|
(Max: 3 People)
(Max: 5 People)
(Max: 12 People)
Dong Hoi and Hoi An are 2 cities that are famous and interesting in Vietnam. Hoi An that allows tourist to see and feel the Vietnam culture and the old town that has been there for centuries. Although it takes a lot of time for this transfer – about 3 hours from Hoi An to Hue and 4 hours from Hue to Dong Hoi, the demand is surprisingly high. Transfer from Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private car offers the best transport service for guests who would like to book the safe trip, best price, simple and easy reservation.
We will pick you up in Hoi An and transfer to Hue. On the way, we will stop to visit:
- Marble Mountain is the popular name for these 5 elemental mountains: Metal (Venus), Wood (Jupiter), Earth (Saturn), Water (Mercury) and Fire (Mars). Currently, there is only one mountain open for public viewing, so passengers just visit Water Mountain. This one is the largest and exist the historic and beautiful site to sightsee and explore.
- Hai Van pass – The literal meaning of Hai Van pass is ocean and cloud, so foreigners usually call it “Ocean Clouds pass”. Conquer Hai Van pass, that exciting feeling as you take the long winding road of the pass with a beautiful view of the sea, mountain and as you reach the summit you will have a panoramic view of both provinces, Da Nang and Hue.
- Lang Co beach with Oyster farming village where you can enjoy scenic view of both beautiful beach and the largest lagoon in South East Asia at the same time.
You will arrive in Hue and have lunch.
After lunch, depart Hue for Dong Hoi. On the way, you have a chance to explore DMZ tour. Clients can require our driver stop to sightseeing:
- La Vang Holy Land is a shrine located in Quang Tri Province. The church was built near the three banyan trees and this place is very important of pilgrimage of Catholics Vietnam. La Vang Holy had been awarded by Vatican Holy as the Emirate Palace of La Vang Cathedral since 1961.
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River had built at the 17th Parallel which is where the Geneva Accords since 1954 partitioned the country into a northern and a southern zone. These bridge and river are symbolic for the hurt of divided the country and the lost in Viet Nam war.
Finish the trip from Hoi An to Dong Hoi, we will drop you off at your hotel in Dong Hoi.
– To be able to visit all these destinations on the way, please depart early (about 7:00 am) and assign certain time for sightseeing suitable for each destination.
– Price is the same if you stop or not. And additional $5 if you want to continue the trip until Phong Nha.
|Vehicle||4 Seats Car
(Max: 3 people)
|7 Seats Car
(Max: 5 people)
|16 Seats Car
(Max: 12 people)
|Price||$140 USD||$159 USD||$186 USD|
Inclusion: Private Car with driver can speak English (basic communication), Petrol, Road tolls, Parking fee.
Exclusion: Meals, Guide, Entrance fee and Personal fee (tips, shopping, stay hotel, things that are not mention in this trip).
Note: Almost all drivers of car 16 seats can’t speak English much for they mostly need focus to control the large vehicle.
Some Image About Team:
Review of Our Client:
— Hoi An to Dong Hoi by private cars —
Maybe you’re finding these Related Posts.