(Paradise caves and Phong Nha cave tour overview)
Only a full day tour to see both caves including Phong Nha cave, one of the most beautiful caves in the world and Paradise cave, the longest dry cave in South East Asia, where you can see the beautiful speleothems. Book Tour with us now!
- Pick up and Drop off: Your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Finish Time:Between 5:00 and 5:30 pm depending on group size
- Duration: Full Day
- Activities: Exploring, Boat ride, Trekking
- Attraction: Phong Nha cave, Paradise cave in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park
In the morning:
- 08:00 – 08:30 a.m: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha and start Paradise cave and Phong Nha cave tour
- The most impressive Phong Nha cave (50 km about the city, 45 minutes driving) will be the first cave to visit.
- After 30 minutes on the boat along Son river, you will arrive at the mouth of Phong Nha cave. With 4 top records: the longest underground river, the highest and longest cave, broadest and most beautiful fine sand beaches inside the caves, the most spectacular stalagmites and stalactites, Phong Nha cave is really the Kingdom of the caves.
- You will have another boat ride to visit the first kilometer of Phong Nha cave for around 30-45 minutes. The artificial lights will let you see the spectacular of the cave.
- Get off the boat half way back to the entrance to examine and appreciate the wonders closely.
- Boat ride back to boat terminal in Phong Nha Village
In the afternoon:
- 12:00: Have lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha village before exploring Paradise cave.
- 01:00 – 04:30 p.m: Continue the trip to visit Paradise cave, which was discovered and labeled the world’s most beautiful and magnificent dry cave by scientists from the British cave research association in 2005. You will have to trek to reach the entrance of the cave. Wooden stairs were properly installed so it will be easier to walk around the cave. Reminder: Do not touch the formations.
- 05:00 – 05:30 p.m: Back to Dong Hoi. Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
– Free pick-up service at the train station, bus, airport
– Free pick-up service at your hostel/hotel
– Vietnamese or English speaking guide
– Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes)
– Entrance fees for both caves, dragon boat and golf car
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, camera, sport sandals/shoes, swim suit and towel (for swimming in the summer time: April to August)
–Paradise cave and Phong Nha cave tour–
Maybe you’re finding these Related Posts.April 8, 2016