Only a full day tour to see both caves including PHONG NHA CAVE, one of the most beautiful caves in the world and DARK CAVE,a real adventure cave with many interesting activities. Book Tour with us now!
Schedule of Dong Hoi – Phong Nha cave – Dark cave tour :
- Pick up and Drop off: Your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong nha
- Start Time: 8:00 am
- Finish Time:Between 5:00 and 5:30 pm depending on group size
- Duration: Full Day
- Activities: Exploring, Taking by boat, Walking, Mud bathing, zip lining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving
- Attraction: Phong Nha cave, Dark cave
In the morning:
- 08:00- 08:30 a.m: Our van and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Dong Hoi or Phong Nha and transfer to visit the caves.
- After 45 minutes driving, you arrive at the boat station. Taking on the boat about 25 mins, you will arrive PhongNha cave (about 50 km from Dong Hoi).
- With a total length of 7729 meters, 14 grottoes with a 13,969 m-long underground river, Phong Nha is the longest wet cave or river cave and one of the most beautiful karsts caves in the world.
- Located about 50 km northwest of Dong Hoi town, Quang Binh province, Phong Nha is noted for its thousands of meters of underground passageways and river caves filled with numerous stalactites and stalagmites
- You take a couple hours to see the cave.
In the afternoon:
- 12:00: Lunch at a local restaurant in Phong Nha village and take a short rest.
- 01:00 – 04:30 p.m: Visit Dark cave. This cave is a branch of Phong Nha cave system with 5,558m long and 80m high.It has a primitive beauty with thousands of several spectacular stalagmite and stalactites.
- In Dark cave, you can experience many adventure activities such asMud bathing, zip lining, swimming, and kayaking.
05:00 – 05:30 p.m: Back to Dong Hoi. Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends
1.472.000 VND/pax (or 64 USD) (GROUP TOUR).
- Free pick up service from train, Bus station
- Transfer and back up by van
- Vietnamese and English speaking tour guide
- Lunch (Vietnamese dishes style)
- Entrance fee, dragon boat and golf car
- Mineral water and wet tissue
– VAT 10%
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, camera, swimming suite and towel (for swimming in the summer time: April to August), sport sandals/shoes
-Phong Nha cave and Dark cave tour-
Maybe you’re finding these Related Posts.April 8, 2016