HUE TO PHONG NHA BY PRIVATE CARS AND OTHER VEHICLES
Stretching across the charming destinations of Viet Nam, Hue city is the place we can’t miss. The central Vietnamese city of Hue has a long and storied history in the annals of Viet Nam’s rich and culture and tradition. Located on the bank of Perfume River, within 143 years under the powerful of Nguyen Dynasty. It was the Viet Nam’s capital, and for centuries before that it was the country’s Imperial city.
Not far away from Hue city is a beautiful national park with a lot of natural limestone caves constituted of thousands of years ago. That’s Phong Nha National Park listed on UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites in 2003.
HOW TO GO TO PHONG NHA?
There are many ways to move from Hue to Phong Nha National Park. We can choose these methods below:
– MORING: The bus will pick you up at your hotel. Departing at 6:30 am. During that trip, the bus will stop about 30 minutes at The La Vang HolyLand, a well-known church in Quang Tri province. After the bus drops you off Phong Nha National Park at 12:00 pm.
Notice: You should book that bus 1 or 2 days before to make sure the bus always have available seats for you.
(Kind of bus: Bus Tour; Price: 150.000 VND; Via VM Travel).
– AFTERNOON: Taking a direct bus. As usual, the bus will pick you up at your hotel at 5:00 pm and drop you off at Phong Nha National Park at 9:00 pm.
(Kind of bus: Direct Bus, Sleeping Bus; Price: 100.000 VND; Via VM Travel).
You can check the fixed train times below:
- Train no.TN2 – Departs Hue at 12:14 pm and arrives in Dong Hoi at 3:15 pm.
- Train no.SE2 – Departs Hue at 3:31 pm and arrives in Dong Hoi at 6:30 pm.
- Train no.SE4 – Departs Hue at 4:47 pm and arrives in Dong Hoi at 7:37 pm.
- Train no.SE20 –Departs Hue at 9:33 pm and arrives in Dong Hoi at 00:14 am.
If you want to come back Hue city, you can check this train time.
- Train no.SE5 – Departs Dong Hoi at 4:40 pm and arrives in Hue at 10:42 pm.
Notice: From the central train station, you can find local buses in a bus stop in Dong Hoi downtown (Address: Tran Hung Dao street, Dong Phu district, Dong Hoi city) or catch a taxi to go Phong Nha National Park.
You can check many motorbikes for rent services in Hue city below:
-Hue Motorbike Rental – Address: 55 Ben Nghe, Hue City.
-Hue Motorbike Advanture – Address: 35/42 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue City.
Phone: 054 3624044.
-Motorvina Hue – Address: 6 Chu Van An, Hue City.
-Hue Motorbike Trail Private – Address: 48 Dao Duy Anh, Hue City.
-Hue Motorbike Tour – Phone: 01686121234 or 0935848121.
-Hue Easy Rider – Address: 33/2/6 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue city.
BY PRIVATE CARS
This option seems to be the most convenient and safest one to decide. Just after 4 hours, you can go from hue to Phong Nha by private cars easily. You can check the price of kinds of private cars via VM travel. The benefit when you transfer from hue to Phong Nha by private cars are so much, our cars are modern and convenient, our drive can use basic english and they are so excellent for guiding you.
Price from Hue to Phong Nha by private cars:
- 4 SEATS: US$94
- 7 SEATS: US$117
- 16 SEATS: US$134
Included: Private car, Free Wifi on a car, Basic English speaking driver, Petrol, Road tolls and Parking fees.
Excluded: Meals, Guide, Entrance fees and Personal fees.
BY LOCAL BUSES
Apart from many ways, you can go to local bus station in Hue City for catching daily buses to Dong Hoi downtown, Quang Binh province. Lately, you have to find other transportations to arrive at Phong Nha National Park.
You can check the address and phone number of this bus station below:
NORTHERN HUE’S BUS STATION – LY THAI TO STREET, HUE CITY.
–Hue to Phong Nha by private cars, by bus,by motorbike, by train information–
May 17, 2016